“If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
Some of you may be wondering, what exactly IS Network Marketing. According to Entrepreneur.com “Network marketing is a type of business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible businesses…Network marketing programs feature a low upfront investment–usually only a few hundred dollars for the purchase of a product sample kit–and the opportunity to sell a product line directly..”
Having talent to grow a business helps, but it will never take you as far as ambition can. If you have always dreamed of a better life and financial freedom, what is stopping you from starting? As Forbes says so perfectly states “There is no downside to a side hustle. There are only benefits to building more than one source of income.”
You can achieve the achievable! Aim beyond what you are capable. If you think you are unable to “sell” make that your aim. Make your vision of where you want to be a reality. Nothing is impossible.
Have the confidence to roll the dice. Risk is security in life. It’s better to regret what you have done then what you haven’t. If you have dreams, find a way of getting it. Dreaming and talking won’t achieve anything. You have to want it enough to go get it. There is only one person that can determine the shape of your life. YOU.
Important questions every entrepreneur should ask themselves.
- Why are we doing this.
- Why is now the time to start.
- Why will they care.
- What do they believe.
- How can we add more value.
- How will people find us.
- How do we make clients feel good because they recommend this product or service.
- Who is it for.
There is no excuse for not telling your story. You may not get another chance. A lot of people think marketing is advertising. Marketing is a transfer of emotion. We buy with our hearts & justify with our heads. People make judgements based on their voices. Don’t ever try to convince people they are wrong because you want to be right. Listen twice as much as you talk. Be yourself. And always carry business cards!
Profit by building a value based business. Delight your clients. Earn their trust, build loyalty, and connect on a personal level. Write a mission statement, a one sentence line that states why you are in the business and what you want to achieve with it.
Capture your style & showcase your life. Today with social platforms there is so much opportunity. Social media is your showcase. Became a storyteller. With platforms like Instagram, your goal is to tell an authentic story. Imagine the product and it’s role in daily life. With the fundamentals, take the product & dramatize it. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver, undersell, build a trusting relationship, and you’re able to solve any problem. You are hustling and selling, by trying to make people buy something, services, or point of view. I’m selling, and so are all of you. Anything we do, even getting dressed for an interview or party to putting lipstick on — we are selling ourselves. The point is we are all selling, it’s part of life.
Questions to ask:
- What are clients looking for? Not looking for?
- What is our greatest strength?
- What weakness might get in the way if we don’t address it?
- What do we value?
- What do we want to change?
- What promises do we want to make and keep?
- What’s going to matter 3, 6, or 18 months from now?
- What do we need to do today to make sure we keep doing things we want to do tomorrow?
- If we could do anything today, what would this be?
- If not this, then what?
We know that traditional advertising doesn’t work anymore. It’s all content marketing. Great content changes how people feel by being useful and inspiring. Products and services help clients to be better versions of themselves everyday so content should be designed that way. Great content is like a gift not a sell. Don’t look at content as being sales. Show that you’re in it for the right reasons.
Off a Value Proposition. Tell the story of products and services. Create enriched points of difference with your product and service descriptions.
- Tell people what they can do with the product VS what the product does.
- Let clients do the talking, build trust and use testimonial and client stories.
- Show how clients use the products to make lives better. Use image and stories.
- Think about how you want people who use your products and services to feel. Write down descriptions and create content that helps people to experience feelings prior to ever using the production or service.
- Act like a LOVER. If you are going about business the right way, that’s what you are. Now write like one.
Patience. People brand businesses and have been doing it for years. Plant your stake and bring people with you. Make people feel like they belong. Humanize your business strategy. You need to give them a reason to stop and listen to your say in a world of infinite time and infinite choices. Time is valuable. So add value!
If you want to know how you life is going to turn out, you have to know where you are going. Reach for those stars, be authentic and you will win.
“Simply change your life. The world is what you think of it. So THINK differently and your life will change you.” – Paul Arden
Join our Smiles & Lashes team for access to resources for starting and growing your business, marketing tips, access to an amazing community, networking and more!